Thread: So what are th chances ??

Default So what are th chances ??

So what are th chances ??WE-- you can have some actual hunting stories -to read instead of all the B. S. GARBAGE that has showed up on the HUNTING forum ?

One morning, a father and his young son were in the woods hunting rabbits. After about an hour, they finally came across some rabbit tracks. In between the tracks, there were these little round brown pellets, and the son said to his father, "Dad, what are those?"

The father replied, "Those are smart pills. Try a couple."

The boy grabbed a couple of them and put them in his mouth. The boy made a funny face and said to his father, "They taste awful."

The father replied, "See, you're getting smarter already."

Here's an actual hunting story from last week, farnorth; there's 5 feet of snow on the south side of Kachemak bay and not a bear in sight...... talk about some b.s. garbage
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Thanks Dan ,I like your 2nd reply better! As far as my posts ,I would rather read than write.

Just jerking your chain.

Welcome to the forum

-Dan

LMAO...that is a good one..

lucky I have 6 yo twins.. I will give that a try and see who bites...cant think of a better way to help with the introduction to the outdoors..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danattherock View Post
    One morning, a father and his young son were in the woods hunting rabbits. After about an hour, they finally came across some rabbit tracks. In between the tracks, there were these little round brown pellets, and the son said to his father, "Dad, what are those?"

The father replied, "Those are smart pills. Try a couple."

The boy grabbed a couple of them and put them in his mouth. The boy made a funny face and said to his father, "They taste awful."

The father replied, "See, you're getting smarter already."

President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by farnorth View Post
    So what are th chances ??WE-- you can have some actual hunting stories -to read instead of all the B. S. GARBAGE that has showed up on the HUNTING forum ?
    Nice attitude....no wonder you don't post much for being here for 6 years.....

Is that you, Ted?

1 picture ='s 1,000 words.........

'Nuff said ..............~~LOL!!~~
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

And theres no rub,,, just the tease

Stranger strikes again! Thanks for the pic.
    Even a jackass won't stumble on the same stone twice.

The OP has added so much here I've been affraid to post for looking bad.He he would only share some whale hunt stories from there in Bethel
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Patience. Got one chambered waiting to fire.

I won't be able to contribute another until the fall but here's one to read that may take till then

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...g-Moose-report
    Semper Fi and God Bless

I'm heading out Friday to circumnavigate Baranof island. We'll be chasing Brown and Black Bears and doing some cruising. I took my daugters out on a Bear hunt two weeks ago. Lily, my oldest, almost got onto her first BB. Some other bear hunter aboard a big seiner found our stalk interesting and motored right off shore from our posistion and sat there diesel engine chruning out those oh-so-obvious fumes up wind of the bears posistion. Sad-to-say the bear didn't reappear. I wonder if he knew that it was a nice 12 yr old girl hugging the rocks trying for her first bear he would have tried a different strategy. She was even wearing orange and very obvious.

I guess I haven't had a "good" hunting story to tell lately. I've sure been very busy thinking and planning for a great fall schedule though. You won't hear me complaining though. We live in Alaska and a man can hunt way more than he should.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighorse View Post
    I guess I haven't had a "good" hunting story to tell lately. I've sure been very busy thinking and planning for a great fall schedule though."
    "We live in Alaska and a man can hunt way more than he should.
    -Careful with this one! I'm sure a few wives would love to latch onto this comment!
    In the same boat here, thinking about stocking the freezer over the summer with seafood - and planning fall hunts.

farnorth you must have this version of the forum confused with the older version?