Thread: What I think of the pozi nossel

Default What I think of the pozi nossel

The best money I ever spent. When I talked to Claude he told me it would improve three things. I would make steering much nicer I would be able to run with less rpms and it would not come off step in the turns. Well I took the boat to lake lucille today. Driving the boat now you would think it has power stering I like to run the boat at 4900 rpms I was able to get he same results now running the boat at 4400 rpms. I could run the boat at 42oo and still stay on step in the turns and even in the chop in the water. When I went fast and made turns I never had to give it more power. Like I said best money I ever spent. Cluade thank you. You make a great product and you are a man of your word sir.
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

Your welcome skybust. I do agree our insertable posi-nozzle is a good upgrade to the sport jet pump increasing it's performance. May I ask what size of insert did you use on your test run the 96 or 94mm insert?

Claude:

claude I used the 96mm insert

Quote Originally Posted by skybust View Post
    claude I used the 96mm insert
    What boat do you have again? I'm really interested in this now. I have a 2010 ES 2175 and would like some feed back on what insert I would/should use.

I have a SJX the way I understand it the 96 is the standard you would use the smaller ones if your impeller was not in the best of shape and instead of having it rebuilt you just put one of the other inserts in. Give Cluade a shout he could tell you more but that the way I underrstand it. Hope this helps AKAssasin you will be amazed at the performance upgrade if you get one I know you wont regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by skybust View Post
    I have a SJX the way I understand it the 96 is the standard you would use the smaller ones if your impeller was not in the best of shape and instead of having it rebuilt you just put one of the other inserts in. Give Cluade a shout he could tell you more but that the way I underrstand it. Hope this helps AKAssasin you will be amazed at the performance upgrade if you get one I know you wont regret it.
    This does help. Thanks