Thread: How do i get my moose mount back!!!

Exclamation How do i get my moose mount back!!!

In 2009 i shot a bull moose sent it to "broken bone taxidermy" the guy is an idiot cant ever get ahold of me to get my stuff back, i heard he isnt in the state anymore but i also heard the property owner may be helping people get there stuff back. if someone could send me an email or message or some way of gettin my stuff back that would be great. I dont care about the 1000$$ i already paid i just at least want my antlers back

We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

If you guys realy want to get your animals back you should got to the court house & file a small claims suit against him.

Have it adressed to his last known adress .

Then if there is no reply to the court office by him, get a private detective involved to locate & have him served, should only cost about $150. ( I had to do this for a client that wouldnt pay several years ago ).

Then sue him for ALL of the money you gave him PLUS Filing & SERVING FEES.

Then If he doesnt show up in court he will be in contempt of court & you will win it all, Plus then if you do not get your items back you can then go after him for theft of your property & have him arrested if he comes back to Alaska.

This does work.

I had a guy give me a check from a closed account & the judge helped get it ALL sorted out.

RJ Simington

Quote Originally Posted by protaxidermy View Post
    If you guys realy want to get your animals back you should got to the court house & file a small claims suit against him.

Then if there is no reply to the court office by him, get a private detective involved to locate & have him served, should only cost about $150. ( I had to do this for a client that wouldnt pay several years ago ).

Then If he doesnt show up in court he will be in contempt of court & you will win it all, Plus then if you do not get your items back you can then go after him for theft of your property & have him arrested if he comes back to Alaska.

This does work.

I had a guy give me a check from a closed account & the judge helped get it ALL sorted out.

RJ Simington
    RJ thank you for taking the time to put that together and post it, I am sure there are plenty of people on here that can or will benefit from it. Wish things like this were made a sticky so it would be easier for people to find.

Quote Originally Posted by protaxidermy View Post

This does work.

RJ Simington
    Just to add something, you do not need a private detective to find someone to serve a subpoena. You can hire local process servers that specialize in doing just that. They usually do it for a flat fee and are far less expensive than a private detective.

Quote Originally Posted by fairbanksDCS123 View Post
    In 2009 i shot a bull moose sent it to "broken bone taxidermy" the guy is an idiot cant ever get ahold of me to get my stuff back, i heard he isnt in the state anymore but i also heard the property owner may be helping people get there stuff back. if someone could send me an email or message or some way of gettin my stuff back that would be great. I dont care about the 1000$$ i already paid i just at least want my antlers back
    You can't PM because you only have two posts on this forum. Call me at 907-388-8361.

The Private detective is to Find the person, Not to serve them.

Actually I think you can have anyone serve them the papers.