Thread: Cordova black bear

Default Cordova black bear

I'm from Kodiak but here in CDV working and would like to try to get a chance to stick a bear but with all the snow I think the road system is going to be a little tuff. I was wondering if anyone was willing to rent a small boat out or wanted gas money for a cruise around Simpson bay and a few other bays. The boat I had lined up is down right now. I have a lot of experience on the water and in the field. Just a normal outdoorsmans want to get out and meet new folks. Thanks guys!!
    TM

Quote Originally Posted by taildragger View Post
    I'm from Kodiak but here in CDV working and would like to try to get a chance to stick a bear but with all the snow I think the road system is going to be a little tuff. I was wondering if anyone was willing to rent a small boat out or wanted gas money for a cruise around Simpson bay and a few other bays. The boat I had lined up is down right now. I have a lot of experience on the water and in the field. Just a normal outdoorsmans want to get out and meet new folks. Thanks guys!!
    TM
    Get a hold of the guys over at Orca Adventure Lodge Steve Ranney. They might be able to steer you in a direction.
    Alaska Outdoors Television ~ Outdoor Channel