Thread: Go-lite sale take 2!

Default Go-lite sale take 2!

Just got another email from go-lite saying everything is 50% off again! If you missed the first one you have been blessed with a second chance!

It never really ended

I just get the emails and try to help people... I'll remember not to next time

Quote Originally Posted by kingman View Post
    Please do post up when you see these- it is helpful. I always appreciate it. Thanks.
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

Quote Originally Posted by kingman View Post
    And I was just saying it never ended. I wasn't saying not to post about it. Ins the other golite thread someone had mentioned they aw the sale still on and on 24hour campfire someone else posted that golite is currently running the sale indefinitely. It is a really good sale I love the sl5 I got