Thread: 1st MSGDA Picnic/Fun Hunt Test Next Saturday May12

Default 1st MSGDA Picnic/Fun Hunt Test Next Saturday May12

MSGDA will be holding the fiirst Picnic/Fun Hunt test of the year at Heaven's Field in Wasilla Off of Fairview Loop. Click on the link below for information and entry forms. Everyone is welcome to participate. The focus is on having fun and getting the dogs going for the season. We will have a Potluck BBQ for everyone to enjoy and catch up with friends after a long winter.

Click for more info:

http://msgda.org/Fun_Hunts/2012_May1...er_mailing.pdf

Hope to see you all there!!

Looking forward to it, my dog hasn't tasted duck for a long time now, and with as cold as the winter has been, she needs the training. Bud
    Wasilla

Don't forget that tomorrow is MSGDA's first picnic test of 2012. Should be a great time.

I want to 2nd this. The MSDGA always puts on a nice picnic trial.

This will be at Heaven's field. Take the Fairview Loop Road off of the Parks Hiway 2 miles to Davis Road. Turn south (the only way you can turn) on Davis Road and go to the bottom of the hill approx a quarter of a mile and Heaven's Field will be on the left. There should be signs out.

Sign up at 8:30 to 9:30 and the tests start at 9:30. Usually, if you show up late and the test is still going on, you can sign up and run your dog. Barbecue is pretty good too.

I just wanted to say thanks to everybody who helped out. My wife Lori was there with Nitro and she kept going on about how much fun they had and how nice everybody there was.

Thanks again,
    Travis

Default Thanks for the fun day!

Quote Originally Posted by bnkwnto View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks to everybody who helped out. My wife Lori was there with Nitro and she kept going on about how much fun they had and how nice everybody there was.

Thanks again,
    Travis

I wanted to add on my husband's comment here- Thank you to everyone who volunteered and made this day possible. I had a lot of fun and my chocolate Nitro & I learned a lot. Everyone was so friendly & helpful! It was great to see familiar faces from our training group too.

In fact this was so much fun that I am going to attempt the Field Trials this weekend at Pt Mckinzie. I signed up for a mad crazy amount but this will be a great learning opportunity and is about having fun!

Lori

Uh oh, the hook is about to be set.