Thread: Rubber boots

Default Rubber boots

I'm looking for a new pair of rubber boots. I have wide feet and big calves. The LaCrosse Alphaburly's were great for my calves, but weren't wide enough for my feet. Does anyone have suggestions.... I have tried Xtra Tuffs, but they don't fit my calves.

I'm looking for something in 11W

Maryland...not by choice

I have a pair of Muck Fieldblazers that fit your needs. I have wide feet and big calves as well and these things fit perfectly. They are a cross between Neoprene and Rubber. They have lasted me about 4 years now. Easily the best pair of rubber boots I have owned.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Eagle River

I have big calves (17.5") and the Muck boots fit me great, with room to spare. They run wide in the foot as well, I've got bunions and they don't rub. Army/Navy and Sportsman's Warehouse sells them, and you can buy online.
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

Check these beautiful boots listed online: