Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New Diamond plate floor recommendation in Anchorage

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    590

    Default New Diamond plate floor recommendation in Anchorage

    Any recommendations for a diamond plate floor install in Anchorage?

  2. #2
    Member spoiled one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    I would look at Great land welding in the valley http://www.greatlandwelding.com/

    Or here in Anchorage I would look at Heavy Weather Boats. Dave does excellent work 349-4325.
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Thanks Pete,
    I was trying to get out of driving to the Valley since I live in South Anchorage


    Quote Originally Posted by spoiled one View Post
    I would look at Great land welding in the valley http://www.greatlandwelding.com/

    Or here in Anchorage I would look at Heavy Weather Boats. Dave does excellent work 349-4325.

  4. #4
    Member spoiled one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    No worries, Quyen. It was mentioned in your other thread that you could do it yourself. Bet you could, but what is your time worth?
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

  5. #5

    Default

    In south Anchorage, I would check with Ben at SilverStreak boats... just south of West Marine on Dimond.

  6. #6
    Member spoiled one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keh View Post
    In south Anchorage, I would check with Ben at SilverStreak boats... just south of West Marine on Dimond.
    In the past I would not hesitate to recommend him, but after seeing the the work that they did on a friends boat this winter, no way would I recommend them to do any welding projects.
    Spending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

  7. #7
    Sponsor potbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    4,229

    Default

    Try giving Robert Geller a call he has a mobile service with a welder on it. His number is 350-5506 and tell him that steve the potbuilder told you to call him.

    Alaska Shrimp Pots

    Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

  8. #8
    Member Akgramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Last civilized place on the planet
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spoiled one View Post
    In the past I would not hesitate to recommend him, but after seeing the the work that they did on a friends boat this winter, no way would I recommend them to do any welding projects.
    2nd that.........
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •