Thread: Where to buy oil drip stove and accessories

Default Where to buy oil drip stove and accessories

Just wondering where everyone is buying their stoves. I need someone that can line me out with everything I would need, and patience enough to explain a few things. I will be buying one in the next couple months for my cabin on Lake Louise, and have never installed one. Any help is appreciated.

Bob

The Kuma arctic a nice stove
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

I'll be following this thread. I've used a couple of 'drip stoves' over the yrs and cant imagine anyone ever putting one IN. The two I used were incredibly inefficient. (Maybe "incredible" is not strong enough). Have they somehow improved?
    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine!

I think they are better but believe a small wood stove also set up for oil drip is best and easy to do.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Northeat, North Country Stoves, Heatland. I've had a no-electric thermostat controlled Efel from North Country for many years and couldn't be happier. I prefer heavy, cast iron oil stoves with glass doors and enough surface on top to put a big pot on it.

I've said it before on this site, oil is not the best heat source if you're a weekender and you plan to arrive to a cold cabin. Wood is better suited for fast warm-up of a cold cabin.

Here in the valley I just ran into this guy and his place "Steve's toyo stove repair" he sells and maintains different stoves. www.stevestoyostove.com He was very good to visit/ask questions.

George

Thanks for all the replys

If you are interested I will have a non-electric Efel oil stove for sale. I plan on installing a wood stove this summer. It's in great condidtion, we used it all winter. We live 15 miles off of the road system I'm just tired of hauling oil with all this wood around.

Kelvin

Kelvin- PM sent.

Bob