Thread: Those flying Groups

Default Those flying Groups

Ya know I've joined the Skywagons website, the Cessna Pilots Assoc website and the AOPA .

Yep they give ya a lot of the fufahRaa of whats going on but I just don't see their benefits.

Now the AOPA does lobby the dumbasses in Congress and I think that may make a difference.

But...ya just can't quantify it. Ya just can't turn to your best friend and say because these facts , .....the Congress made this change.

Ifn ya reads the "Federalist Papers" and the Constitution you'll understand the states are supposed to have the say. But that's been set aside by the self serving politicians in Washington.

We need to insist that any politician that has been in office over...say....3-4terms cannot run again.

IOW,...term limits.

Moreover, we need to insist that the funding for politicians is state funded. Like England does and the political season lasts one month.

Fact is, the current politicians have destroyed this nation. They have used the system to provide benefits for themseoilves and their friends and their relatives.

Too sum up they are absolute scum. Yep,..you guys will not say it but I will. They are absolute scum.

RR

You're absolutely right, of course . . . . .

You got my vote

Amen Sista!!!
    Normal people believe that if something ain't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.

Scott Adams