Thread: Mike Mccrary where are you

Default Mike Mccrary where are you

Does anybody have a current phone number for Mike? He seems impossible to get a hold of (maybe by design?). Does he still have his place out at Naknek, or has he moved out of that area. Interested in this spring bear season.

He's a hard man to get a hold of. I just had to keep leaving messages and eventually he got back to me. It was like that all the way up until the day we flew out on the hunt. Frustrating...

Quote Originally Posted by Stickeen View Post
    He's a hard man to get a hold of. I just had to keep leaving messages and eventually he got back to me. It was like that all the way up until the day we flew out on the hunt. Frustrating...
    Are you talking about phone messages or e-mail? I can't even find a phone number for him.

Mike is not big on communication, but you can count on him to do what he promises. Great guy and I look forward to flying with him again this fall.

Here is his contact info. 907.659.2544

operations@seventynorth.com

Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Wags - Mike hasn't operated out of Naknek for a few years. He has a hangar in Deadhorse and large base of operation at Happy Valley. He operates his air taxi service from those locations exclusively for the past several years. This year, he stayed there all winter.

Try the contacts Steve provided. I talk to Mike most weeks and will mention there are folks trying to get ahold of him.

This will be my 11th year to fly with Mike, and like Steve said, he can be counted on to treat you fairly and go the extra mile.

Don Mulligan
    www.outdoorswithdon.com

Thanks guys.