Thread: Left Handed A- BOLT scope mount options

Default Left Handed A- BOLT scope mount options

Hello I have had my Browning A=bolt stainless stalker in 300WM left hand since they came out, I'm looking to put a one piece picatinnny mount, That was what I wanted, anyone know where to find one, I have searched the internet world. Us lefty's are scarce it seems. Thanks

Lynn
    Eagle river

I'm not a Browning person, but for lefty information, you might try the Accurate Reloading site, they have a left hand subgroup that is very active.

It sounds funny about a left handed scope mount....but I guess with that rail the port cut must be left. Why do you want such a mount on that rifle? Aren't two piece bases working?
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Any good smith could make you one but be prepared to pay for it. Brownells used to sell Weaver base stock which is simply one large piece that you cut down to the length you want and then have the holes drilled and a cut out milled to match your action. As long as the contours matched your rifle you would be good to go.