Thread: Whittier forecast back to winter!

Default Whittier forecast back to winter!

We're heading out Thursday afternoon 4/26 for 4 nights. Probably be down in the lower Culross or Nellie Juan area looking for them bugs. Winds look ok for the trip, but every day this week the forecast has turned to rain and snow pretty much throughout out trip, returning on Monday. Anyone else taking their snow shovels with them this week?
    Call sign is "Sandy Lee". Give me a yell if you are around and maybe we can share a beer while we shiver in the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary W View Post
    We're heading out Thursday afternoon 4/26 for 4 nights. Probably be down in the lower Culross or Nellie Juan area looking for them bugs. Winds look ok for the trip, but every day this week the forecast has turned to rain and snow pretty much throughout out trip, returning on Monday. Anyone else taking their snow shovels with them this week?
    Call sign is "Sandy Lee". Give me a yell if you are around and maybe we can share a beer while we shiver in the snow.
    You will be on the water. I will be on land. You win!

I am def. going to be in the Nellie Juan area during the 28th. have some fun shrimping and putting around while the weather is calm. Its all looking good. we will be in a 18' skiff and i think my buds bringing his jet boat to test out. but i just might have to share some bruskies with ya if you stop by.....good shrimping!!!!