Thread: Saturn Raft

eagle river alaska

Default Saturn Raft

Im looking at buying a new raft to use on the Sag River in August for caribou hunting. Was looking for any reviews on a 15 foot Saturn Raft any help is appreicated thanks!

Rifle River MI

Well according to their Web Site they have been tested in Florida and the material held up fine no noted stickiness or fading of their material Their words not mine. I can't speak to the quality of the boat all I can tell you is they are cheaper buy price then most and thae they are not sticky in the heat.

I guess as always it would come down to is there a local shop that provides some form of service in case you need it and is the warranty versus the expense going to be worth it if you drop 1.5K on a boat and only get limited service life out of your purchase.

Best of luck with your purchase.

Be careful with these types of rafts!! I get lots of guys looking for me to help them fix a ripped raft every summer and there is nothing I can do for them. Rafts are like a wife, choose them carefully and you get what you pay for. A raft should be a life time commitment not a 3-4 year purchase.

Gulkana River Raft Rentals