Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Double barrel bolt action rifle (video)

  1. #1
    Member Alaskacajun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    318

    Default Double barrel bolt action rifle (video)

    http://video.google.com/url?docid=72...-3JR1pkDZpR2eQ

    I found this on Google. It's a double barrel, bolt action rifle.... I want one!

    - Clint

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    402

    Default gimme 2 of 'em

    I saw an article on this a few years ago...I think Ross Sefried or Craig Boddington did it.

    Cool to see it in action instead of just pics in a gun mag.

    I will have to look for that issue....I remember that guy having about 7 variations....one was a double barrel bolt action over and under "superpose".

    I bet I would have to trade in my truck and get a 2nd mortgage to get one of those puppies in .404 jeffrey's rimless nitro express.

    Bet they start at $75,000 just for a plane jane model.

    Oh well.......nice to look at anyway.

    jedi

  3. #3

    Default

    That is way cool!

    Would be great for a bear back-up gun Cajun! I suggest you go pick one up and do a field test for us!

  4. #4

    Talking wow

    Quote Originally Posted by jedi rifleman View Post
    I saw an article on this a few years ago...I think Ross Sefried or Craig Boddington did it.

    Cool to see it in action instead of just pics in a gun mag.

    I will have to look for that issue....I remember that guy having about 7 variations....one was a double barrel bolt action over and under "superpose".

    I bet I would have to trade in my truck and get a 2nd mortgage to get one of those puppies in .404 jeffrey's rimless nitro express.

    Bet they start at $75,000 just for a plane jane model.

    Oh well.......nice to look at anyway.

    jedi
    Mama Mia! You trade your truck and mortgage your home...I'll do the same and maybe we can afford ONE and then we'll time share it...You can have it the spring and I'll take it in the fall. Can't beat that deal, ay? Since it was your idea, you can choose the caliber...that should be the clincher. This offer has time limitations so act soon.

  5. #5
    Member Alaskacajun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 264Legend View Post
    That is way cool!

    Would be great for a bear back-up gun Cajun! I suggest you go pick one up and do a field test for us!
    I'll jump right on that...

    - Clint

  6. #6
    Member BigHorn Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Bighorn Mountains, Wy.
    Posts
    90

    Default

    There is no plain jane version. The "standard" 6 shot SxS in .375, .416 and .458 Lott is 85,000.00 US. I have seen a very ornate 6 shot .500 Jeffery for 202,00.00 US.


    Way cool engineering marvel.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    402

    Talking no deal

    Quote Originally Posted by Maydog View Post
    Mama Mia! You trade your truck and mortgage your home...I'll do the same and maybe we can afford ONE and then we'll time share it...You can have it the spring and I'll take it in the fall. Can't beat that deal, ay? Since it was your idea, you can choose the caliber...that should be the clincher. This offer has time limitations so act soon.
    I think I will keep the truck

    Almost got the house paid off soooooo.........I won't 2nd mortgage

    Thx for the offer though....I guess I was never meant to have one.

    jedi

  8. #8
    Member Darreld Walton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Arco, Idaho
    Posts
    782

    Default Can I just have one of these instead...since we're just talking pocket change?


  9. #9

    Default jedi

    This is disappointing, to say the least. I was looking forward to using it on my brownie hunt this fall but, noooooo! Now, I'll just have to use my "soup job"-.458. What would you say if I threw in my huntin' rig? To sweeten the deal just a little?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #10
    Member Alaskacajun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    318

    Default

    LOL @ Maydog's huntin' rig...

    "When the tires spin the BS ends"

    - Clint

  11. #11
    Member svehunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Stockholm,Sweden
    Posts
    422

    Default

    I gotta get me one of those!Wow thats way cool,way cool
    Thats a really clever idea the magazine size of a bolt action and the quik second shot with the second barell awsome stuff!

  12. #12

    Thumbs up svehunter

    Yep, I think you need one of those guns and I hope you get it. Not to change the subject, but belated congratulations on getting such an outstanding bear. Have you gotten the final skull measurement yet and is he mounted? If so, please let us know and show some pictures of the finished mount. I'm sure we'd all like to see them...for sure I would. Thanks.

  13. #13
    Member svehunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Stockholm,Sweden
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Maydog,thats not my bear i just use the photos as avatars
    Thanks for the compliment anyway!

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Deep in Hllary country NY
    Posts
    446

    Wink

    Man that skull must be four feet high! No wonder you folks shoot those big guns! Lol Bill.
    ; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed. 1 SAMUEL 2;30

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •