Thread: Group powder buy - Interested?

Default Group powder buy - Interested?

Gonna give this one more try as I want to stock up a little on powder at a good price before the upcoming elections. We need about 12 - 8 pound jugs ordered to keep the shipping costs down to APPROXIMATELY $17-18 per jug. New members need to send me a 50 percent deposit. The final shipping cost is dependent on the exact costs and all receipts can be reviewed if you like.
    The order will be going in at Powder Valley. Last buy was completed without a glitch. Takes about 3 weeks from order to delivery. I make zero profit from this.

Would like to add a third box to the order for primers. Am guessing it would easy to get 16 (1K) boxes into one shipping container. Shipping costs to be finalized upon deliver.

You mean 17-18 dollars a pound, not per jug, right?

Hey, Randy! Thanks for doing this again. I think 8lbs of Varget will be good for me. HODVARG-08 *

Thanks again.
    I may be slow, but I get where I'm going!

Quote Originally Posted by mauserboy View Post
    Warren, he's talking about shipping and hazmat costs. Last time that's what the shipping was on my 8lb jug of 231 came to. Still way cheaper than any store in town.

Quote Originally Posted by mauserboy View Post
    Pre large 5, 6, 8 pound jug.

Don't think I need powder but if you are doing primers I'll see if I can make up a list.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Yes, the approximately $17 shipping is per jug (5,6, or 8 pounds). We need to order about 12 jugs to make the order feasible. I am just guessing here but think 16K of primers can easily fit into one box and a rough shipping guess would be 8 or 9 dollars per brick. Again, just guessing.

But if you are interested post on this thread what you want. And I think it is reasonable to expect you to either pick it up within 3 days of arrival or send me a check if you have to delay picking it up. Last order even managed to do delivery to Anchorage once or twice as I was driving into town and was happy to save someone the trouble to drive out to pick it up.

Wish you were driving to Fairbanks...
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Just checked my primers and I seem to be set for a while so I guess Iíll pass on this one.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I am in if you get enough people. I make the occasional trip to Anchortown as well, I would be happy to bring anybodys stuff back to FBX as well.

I should have clarified... I am in for one 8lb jug....

Default 8 lbs of Varget

Randy I am down for an 8lbs of Varget. Thanks.

Don't think I am going pursue another group buy. Just isn't enough interest.

Thanks for your efforts Randy!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    Don't think I am going pursue another group buy. Just isn't enough interest.
    Sorry, late to the party. I just spotted the thread. If three jugs of powder and a couple bricks of primers would make the difference, I can help. Jug of Trail Boss, 2400 and an as-yet-to be determined third powder. Something less picky about downloading than H110 but suitable for the more powerful handgun loads, .357, 44, 45, 454 and 500 S&W.

I am in Anchorage, get as far north as Birchwood regularly in the summer (obviously, shooting at the range).

Lost Sheep