Thread: Trimmer Warning!

Default Trimmer Warning!

The Forster Auto trimmer works too well. The purchase of one will lead to excessive brass trimming. Once you trim all of your own brass, you will find other brass to trim. You will find yourself re-trimming the same brass again and again. Your buddy will come over and start trimming his brass. He will then require a glass of beer. This will lead to another glass of beer. Soon, you will find yourself without beer and new brass to trim. This will lead to the purchase of a new rifle chambered in a completely new caliber so that you can order new brass to trim. All of your old trimming methods will be obsolete. Your family will think that you have gone crazy. You will tell them "yes I have gone crazy.........crazy for trimming brass"! Life will never be the same.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails more reloading 007.jpg   IMG_0187[1].jpg  

Default trimmer

My old Lee trimmers and manual forster trimmer are now obsolete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0176[1].jpg   more reloading 002.jpg  

Default Dewey Decimal

Finally, a good use for the Dewey Decimal System.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails more reloading 004.jpg   more reloading 003.jpg  

Wow, that is a sweet and clean reloading setup. Love the loading blocks. I wish mine was that organized. My stuff is just pigeon holed above my desk. I have to share desk space with bill stuff, so I am forced to pay all the bills before I can start reloading. I might have to look into that case trimmer. I always thought a drill press would work well to trim cases, if I had the right bit and shell holding system.