Thread: BOG proposals accepted until May 1st! Link below!

Default BOG proposals accepted until May 1st! Link below!

Time is running out to submit your BOG proposals. I know that many of us are unhappy about some of the hunting regs, so now is the time to have your voice heard. I submitted two. Allow brown bear baiting in Unit 13 and remove the requirment for Tier 1 hunters for caribou in Unit 13 to have to hunt moose in the same area. It's really easy to submit on the form that I have linked to, and only takes about 5 minutes to do one.

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm...board.proposal

Claude
    Experience Real Alaska! www.alpinecreeklodge.com

Default Just a couple of days left to submit! Let's get a voice out there to BOG!

I hope we have a lot of folks that put in responses. One or two submissions are easy to ignore, but 10 or 20 or more is more difficult for them! This really only takes 5 minutes. You don't have to go into detail, just get your message. If you might remember the thread 'King of Alaska Hunting Regs for a day' that is a place to look for idea's. See link here:

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ings-do-you-do

You surely don't have to agree with my 2 submissions. In fact, if you disagree, you might want to counter it. Anything to make sure they know we are out here and watching, even if we don't agree on everything.

Claude

I did not fill out everything. I don't know the AACN number or the page number in the regs. Talked to F&G and they said just fill in what you know.

Claude, I don't recall what you wanted to propose, I can always help look up the statute # if you need help, but like you said they will figure that out for you.

Sure appreciate folks getting involved in the system and you posting this info, thanks!

Mark, thanks for the note and offer. The two I proposed are in the top post here. I have already submitted them. Really hope we get a lot of them out there. Noticed in years past there really wasn't a lot of proposals submitted. Even if your proposal doesn't make it, at least you've had your voice heard. Just a couple of days left!

Request submitted...thanks for posting Denali
    Missing the greatest state in the Union!

We all need to send Ted Nugent emails telling him that now is his chance to change the silly law that nobody has ever heard of.

the two emails to his hunt business managers are: Paul@tednugent.com, Toby@tednugent.com. No email direct to Ted unless you join his forum.