Thread: I was deflowered today

Default I was deflowered today

for the first time ever i have had my fishing/hunting license checked... was overall a pleasant experience... very friendly, even got a laugh outa him...

decided to go out to badger slough and did very well, stopped counting fish after maybe 30 min... this was not the case for anyone else out there... i saw only one other fish caught while i was fishing... there was a youngish kid fishing right next to me with his father and i started to feel bad watching his dad change lures as fast as his son could reel them in... after a while of this i tried my best to help him out without over stepping his manhood... gave the kid one of my white tube jigs and tried to coach him along.... it didnt work

The only places I've been checked have been in North Pole (Badger Slough and Bathing Beauty Pond), plus once at a rental ice shack on Quartz Lake. I've generally found it a good way to get some good info about who's doing well where. Last year I fished 3-5 days/week on the Chena and wasn't checked once.

My love for fishing overshadows how much I hate fishing at Badger Slough, and I've now fished there twice. What a zoo. There was a guy doing very well there with glow-in-the-dark tube jigs and I caught a good number with a streamer and then a weighted beadhead wet fly. Most of the people I saw striking out weren't fishing very deep.

Quote Originally Posted by mlshore View Post
    The only places I've been checked have been in North Pole (Badger Slough and Bathing Beauty Pond), plus once at a rental ice shack on Quartz Lake. I've generally found it a good way to get some good info about who's doing well where. Last year I fished 3-5 days/week on the Chena and wasn't checked once.

My love for fishing overshadows how much I hate fishing at Badger Slough, and I've now fished there twice. What a zoo. There was a guy doing very well there with glow-in-the-dark tube jigs and I caught a good number with a streamer and then a weighted beadhead wet fly. Most of the people I saw striking out weren't fishing very deep.

i wasnt fishing very deep either... those fish are more than willing to rise for the correct presentation of the correct bait

also, ive tried using the glow in the dark ones but found i do much better with the pearl ones... they can be difficult to find some years tho... for a while i could only find them at freddys, then this year i got em at walmart