Thread: What group should be expected from a G-22

Default What group should be expected from a G-22

Not from a master shooter, or a super tuned Glock-22.

But a out of the box, over a rest, at say 25 Yards.....? And not for 3 rounds but say 25 rounds, 5 rounds at a time, with rest and cool down in between so one knows what the given ammo and firearm can be expected to do.

Yes I know that I am the only one in the world who can't hit "tacks" or even beer cans at 100 yards.

I fired 20 rounds each in my G-22 and my G-24C today and the G-22 out performed the G-24C (Color me not happy with the results).

For non-tackdrivers....3" at 25 yds oughta be OK for most loads out of a G22. I have a G35 that shoots that good and better with one of my kids behind it because I eyes aren't what they used to be. Glocks aren't target guns but sometimes will surprise me.
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowrider View Post
    For non-tackdrivers....3" at 25 yds oughta be OK for most loads out of a G22. I have a G35 that shoots that good and better with one of my kids behind it because I eyes aren't what they used to be. Glocks aren't target guns but sometimes will surprise me.

I have a G35 also, I should have tested it today also, but did not.