Thread: Seward Charters in August

Talking Seward Charters in August

Hi folks,

Can anyone recommend a good charter to take us out and fish for Halibut, Silver Salmon, & Lings. 4 of us are heading that way on the 14th of August. If anyone has had a great experience with a particular company, please let me know. Thanks

I know who not to go with.....

You should go with Seward Fish Co., Capt Randy Wells. His website www.fishsewardalaska.com. Phone number 907-947-3349. Randys awesome. If he's full for your dates he will put you with someone else of the same caliber. If you want to know who not to go with pm me. Have fun!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    Piscor Ergo Sum

I wouldn't hesitate to use Crackerjack Charters. And they also support this forum.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com

If you use the search function on the upper right hand side of this forum's front page and type in "Fishing Charters Seward" or anything similar, you will find hundreds to reccomendations from other users over the last few years.It helps to look a bunch of them and sort it out that way.

And don't forget the "Directory" button at the top of the page. There are quite a few charter operations there and by advertising there they are helping to keep this forum operating. Word of mouth is a great thing and I've gotten a lot of business that way, but just because one person likes (or dislikes) a particular captain doesn't mean another person will feel the same way. Don't be afraid to email or call a particular charter operator you think you might like and ask them questions about the way they run their charter.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com

Who ever you choose to go with on that date, you better get booked and confirmed now, because the 14th should fall somewhere in the middle of the Seward Salmon Derby..