Thread: Alaskan sportsmen holster

Default Alaskan sportsmen holster

About January i ordered a holster for my ruger 454 and got it in less that a month. I told my co-worker who was trying to think of a valentines present for her husband about it and she ordered it in the beginning of Febuary. They charged her card but still no holster...she has emailed them and has tried calling numerous times, morning and afternoon with no answer or message machine..Does anyone no about this company or what not, i don't want to bad mouth them but this isn't good practice..What should I tell her to do???

Quote Originally Posted by oldboar View Post
    About January i ordered a holster for my ruger 454 and got it in less that a month. I told my co-worker who was trying to think of a valentines present for her husband about it and she ordered it in the beginning of Febuary. They charged her card but still no holster...she has emailed them and has tried calling numerous times, morning and afternoon with no answer or message machine..Does anyone no about this company or what not, i don't want to bad mouth them but this isn't good practice..What should I tell her to do???
    Dispute the charge on the card!!!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    Dispute the charge on the card!!!

Or if she paid via PayPal on their website, file a dispute through PayPal and the payment will be refunded.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Where do you live? Sportsman's Warehouse stocks them.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Reputable businesses, don't charge your credit card until they ship the purchase.....

Or, do they?

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

According to her they did, and when I ordered mine paypal was done right away.. I just emailed dan so I think this will get solved.