Thread: H'but/king guide suggestion?

Default H'but/king guide suggestion?

I am trying to get a trip for 4 of us on the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend in the Ninilchik/homer area. My fishing buddy at work deploys May 28th and I will deploy in October before he gets back. I had a couple of Charter's in mind, but they are both booked up. If anyone has experience with a charter that they would recommend, I would greatly apprectiate it. We will be driving down from Eale River Friday after work (if we find a good charter).

Eric

Call Captain Pete in Homer. The guy does well with king trolling year-round, so I can't imagine why May would be any different. Comfortable boat, good halibut fishing, great captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Call Captain Pete in Homer. The guy does well with king trolling year-round, so I can't imagine why May would be any different. Comfortable boat, good halibut fishing, great captain.
    Yeah, Capt. Pete is good. I see him out in the same spots I frequent all the time and he knows how to catch fish.

And if he's not available check out the "Directory" link at the top of the page and go to "South Central fishing charters" at that link. There are charter captains advertising there that help support this forum and it sure is nice to support them, too.
    Year round saltwater fishing adventures in Homer, AK.
    http://muttleycrewfishing.com