Thread: Harding Lake: Last day of fishing for the 2012 season

Default Harding Lake: Last day of fishing for the 2012 season

Went out to Harding Lake today with my good fishing buddies, AlcanRon, JedimasterSalmonSlayer and Bigcox. Today was the last day we were going to fish this lake for the winter of 2012. Only one fish brought to the surface by the Jedimaster. A real nice char. It was a most enjoyable day spent with friends on the lake. We grilled some burgers and brats and tipped a few to toast the memorable year we had on the lake. Weather was perfect. What a great time we had. Thanks guys for all the good memories this past winter on the lake. Only one thing spoiled a near perfect day. Some guy on a snowmachine came buzzing by us and ran over my tackle box. Oh well, no worries as the day was just too nice to let anything bother us.

Guess I was not doing it right today. It was a great day out on the lake with friends and the weather was so nice it was hard to focus on fishing. The snow is rapidly melting now so I imagine in the next few days there will be a lot of water on top of the ice. Time to put the winter gear away and get ready for open water

Well.......you wanted a new tackle box anyway.......right?......lol

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    Well.......you wanted a new tackle box anyway.......right?......lol
    Tackle boxes are so passe anyway.

Jedi, good on ya for leaving the doughnuts at home this time.

Fun Times and good food....the fishing is random....I got lucky...Hard Luck I still Hate You! I am not done, Going to see you next weekend Hard Luck! I saw that guy hit the tackle box on a snow machine, he hit it square at full thottle and it exploded. Yo forgot to mentioned how the lake almost swallowed Alcanron's leg. Moose burgers were right on time gutleap, next year I will bring the kites.
    http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Quote Originally Posted by JediMasterSalmonSlayer View Post
    I saw that guy hit the tackle box on a snow machine, he hit it square at full thottle and it exploded.
    Did the guy even stop?......how in the heck did he not see it.....drunk or what...???