Thread: Important: Nfa trust information!

Exclamation Important: Nfa trust information!

As you all know, getting a suppressor or SBR or SBS or any other NFA item can be a real pain in the butt with all the hoops the Gov't makes you jump through. Based on numerous requests, we have worked with a gun friendly attorney to prepare NFA trusts to alleviate the hassle.

The BATF has already approved a transfer with this Trust. Therefore, we are now ready to make referrals to the attorney for the preparation of NFA Trusts as follows:

1. For any NFA item purchased through us, the attorney will charge a reduced fee of $250 for the preparation of the Trust. There will be no charge for us to prepare the Form 4. You will be responsible for the tax.

2. For TRANSFERS of NFA items (ie purchased outside), our Fee for the Form 4 is $150, and the attorney fee will be the reduced fee of $250. you also must pay the tax

3. Of course, you are free to contact the attorney directly for the preparation of a Trust for items purchased or transferred elsewhere and discuss fees with him.

We are dealers for Surefire, DTSA, TBAC and Gemtech Supressors, and also can get AWC and others. We stock Colt and SIG SBRs, Wilson Combat SBRs and SBSs and can manufacture SBRs and SBSs. We DO NOT manufacture machine guns that are transferable on a Form 4. We STRICTLY FOLLOW ALL NFA RULES.

The attorney who prepares the Trusts is Yale Metzger. His address is 101 East 9th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501. His phone number is 907/258-4110.

Happy Shooting!

Dude, my wife is gonna be ssssssoooooo angry. I have a 10/22 with Kidd barrel that is begging to be suppressed, as are a couple of other rigs. I'll stop in next time I'm in Anch. Excellent news.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Pushing this back up top... Hoping to slip an Ultralight Ruger 22/45 into the house next year and suppressor would make it suuuwwwwwweeeeet around moose camp!

Common' you know you need a 12.5" suppressed AR-15 to go with it
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Common' you know you need a 12.5" suppressed AR-15 to go with it
    Haven't researched it. I wonder if one suppressor could do both jobs?

A suppressor rated for .223 will probably weigh more than the ultralite Ruger

Quote Originally Posted by Wildalaska View Post
    As you all know, getting a suppressor or SBR or SBS or any other NFA item can be a real pain in the butt with all the hoops the Gov't makes you jump through. Based on numerous requests, we have worked with a gun friendly attorney to prepare NFA trusts to alleviate the hassle.

The BATF has already approved a transfer with this Trust. Therefore, we are now ready to make referrals to the attorney for the preparation of NFA Trusts as follows:

1. For any NFA item purchased through us, the attorney will charge a reduced fee of $250 for the preparation of the Trust. There will be no charge for us to prepare the Form 4. You will be responsible for the tax.

2. For TRANSFERS of NFA items (ie purchased outside), our Fee for the Form 4 is $150, and the attorney fee will be the reduced fee of $250. you also must pay the tax

3. Of course, you are free to contact the attorney directly for the preparation of a Trust for items purchased or transferred elsewhere and discuss fees with him.

We are dealers for Surefire, DTSA, TBAC and Gemtech Supressors, and also can get AWC and others. We stock Colt and SIG SBRs, Wilson Combat SBRs and SBSs and can manufacture SBRs and SBSs. We DO NOT manufacture machine guns that are transferable on a Form 4. We STRICTLY FOLLOW ALL NFA RULES.

The attorney who prepares the Trusts is Yale Metzger. His address is 101 East 9th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501. His phone number is 907/258-4110.

Happy Shooting!
    Thank you for this information. Definitely will look into this, as I am feeling a bit questionable about doing it myself.

Does an NFA Trust need to be registered with the State?

Tenmm,

Yes, after it is notarized (at a bank), it is registered at the courthouse.

Hope this helps.

Kirk out