Thread: What a Crock of S***!!!!! NPS is over stepping their bounds, by leaps here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default What a Crock of S***!!!!! NPS is over stepping their bounds, by leaps here

I dont care what your postion is on Predator control, or managment policies, this is a direct Afrontal attack on the State, our constitution, and states rights.

the NPS were again chastised by Congressman Young, last week and this is their responce.

Every one should attened these meeting and explain to them the matters of fact..

the NPS is also attempting to STOP hunting, trapping and other activities on Federal lands.. regardless of what a few of their supporters have to say..

Fact! ALASKA OWNS THE WILD LIFE!
    Fact! Alaska owns the right of ways, 2477 lised trailes and such..
    Fact the NPS hopes you will DIE before they grant a privat land owner access across the federal land on a state trail..
    Fact, NPS wants to regulate ALL access of any type onto NPS lands.. they are no longer PUBLIC lands,, they are NPS lands.. the current administration it out of line,

heres the link! and the stated comment.

http://www.npca.org/get-involved/eve...n-house-1.html

This is a great opportunity to ask NPS to just say “no” to state of Alaska hunting rules that negatively impact park wolves and bears, particularly on national preserves.

hey NPS.. you can not study the bears and wolfs with out permits from the state.. your biting your own noses off..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Untwist your panties Vince. You do realize this is the National Parks Conservation Association and NOT the National Park Service right? They are not the same. One is a government agency (the NPS) and one is a non-profit (the NPCA) that advocates for the views of its members. How about them facts.

P.S. where in the NPS charter can I find your "fact" that the NPS wants us to DIE before getting to private land? Tad bit irrational and knee jerk reaction I might add. Geez. Noses remain attached to faces.

Word.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

untwist yours and make a phone call.. you will find out this is actually a sponsored by NPS event.

i know your view may at times be severly limited by yur Fly, but next time out for air.. take a look around too.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpineEarl View Post
    Untwist your panties Vince. You do realize this is the National Parks Conservation Association and NOT the National Park Service right? They are not the same. One is a government agency (the NPS) and one is a non-profit (the NPCA) that advocates for the views of its members. How about them facts.

P.S. where in the NPS charter can I find your "fact" that the NPS wants us to DIE before getting to private land? Tad bit irrational and knee jerk reaction I might add. Geez. Noses remain attached to faces.

Word.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

It's a NPS open house. The NPCA is encouraging people to attend to bolster it's position against hunting and trapping in National Parks and National Preserves. No different than Defenders of Wildlife inviting it's members to come to a NPS meeting. I encourage everyone to attend and express your opinions. This is no plot by the NPS to do anything.

BTW... we already have a thread on this.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem