Thread: The Leaked e-mail, and threats.

Default The Leaked e-mail, and threats.

O.K. I'll get it started, lol. www.adn.com what do you all get out of this? ( paper is the 4-10-1012 ed.)

http://community.adn.com/node/160689 Thats the link but don't know if it will work. One of these days I'll learn how to drag links, lol.

Consider the source. The author of the editorial, the publisher of the editorial, and the paper that published the supposedly leaked email. All lean considerably to the left, oppose predator control under any circumstance, and probably wouldn't suffer any heartburn if all hunting were done away with.

Looks like the AOC will have a chance to make good on their warning, as he was denied confirmation to the BOG.

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...ncil-shot-down

An email of a lobbyist lobbying turns into a tireade against the Governor and the Oil companies.
    What is his point?
    Mike
    Mike
    www.alaskaatvclub.org
    There is a faster way off the mountain, might hurt a little though.

Every lobbyist group uses the "threat" of it's voting member base to get their way. The govt is supposed to do what the people want and if they don't then the no doubt will be voted out. Arno simply promised that the legislators vote in this issue wouldn't be forgotten come November.

The author has strong beliefs and is passionate about them... No matter how wrong they are!

I'm trying to figure out why they would concider this a "Leaked e-mail"

By now everybody should know that anything you type on a computer nowdays will be seen by somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by willphish4food View Post
    Consider the source. The author of the editorial, the publisher of the editorial, and the paper that published the supposedly leaked email. All lean considerably to the left, oppose predator control under any circumstance, and probably wouldn't suffer any heartburn if all hunting were done away with.
    Well Phish I'm not sure that ADN is against hunting and wants it done away with, perhaps that's a bit of an exaggeration. But having public officials follow the laws and regs they make would be a good start. Ideology or stance on issues like aerial wolf control are things we can work out with good honest debate. Having someone as experienced as Keough say he does not the horsepower of his motor is a crock, a downright lie. I bet if he was within the hp limit he'd know what his motor was. bet he knew what it was when he bought parts for it as well.
    ADN may be better company than liars and poachers; Ideology notwithstanding. How about a nominee with a moral compass that points somewhat north?

I have a hard time believing that some anti-wolf/bear hunting organization(s) didn't write the opposite letters to their representatives saying if they approved keogh there would be repercussions. Obviously there was enough letters/phone calls submitted from the other side to legislators that they decided it best not to confirm him.

Say what you want, ADN is anti-wolf hunting and I think they would be fine if there was no brown bear hunting, and anti-BOG. So anything that comes out to support their views they will publish.

O.K. you all know i'm passionate about the wildlife here in the interior,
    and some call me a anti, even tho I grew up on wild meat.

Even I can see the change in the laws, ( not the sharpist blade in the kicthen ) But I do have reservations about the people that are getting these positions. ( heck I know what motor I'm running, and if that person, the accused was not sure of this I guess I would be more quallifed than he is.)

So maybe you all should think about all the experiance that you have and leave the poltics out of it, lol .

But I have to agree that the OP was right that the state is trying to make the state a farm, at least the interior and there are alot of people that are jumping on the band wagon.

For one person on here and you know who I mean check out the headliner in the lefthand box of the www.deltanewsweb.com sorry about that, they took that out of the box sometime today, but its in there somewhere. ( the topic was how the A.C. was going to discuss the 20A discission, THAT WILL BE THE MAIN TOPIC of the meeting.) You know what I'm talking about.

The whole thing resonates of people that are on a one sided venue.