Thread: first robin hood.

Default first robin hood.

I was shooting with a friend of mine last night. At the end of the shooting session we decided to play a little game of who can hit the other person nock. It can be a expensive game, but it sure is a lot of fun. I won for the night with my first robin hood. When I shot I seen his nock fly in pieces and I thought I just hit his nock. When we walked up to the target I seen that I robin hooded his arrow. He looked at me and said I don't know if I should be mad or laugh. Robinhood.jpg

Nice Shot! Yeah it's a little expensive but you can always recoup your money by posting it on CL or Ebay. 60" arrows are hard to find and I'm sure there is someone out their with an 50"-59" abnormal draw length. I'm sure you could ask a good price since it is a custom arrow. If you find a buyer, let me know, I've got two to sell as well. And if you don't sell out, well at least you got bragging rights which is always nice and you can't put a price on that.

I already pulled out my arrow. He was shooting a beaman and I shot Easton FMJ's and they are to expensive just to leave it in the garage and I would trip on it anyways. I'm suprised that it didn't do anything to my arrow. I'm really starting to believe in those FMJ's. I have put these arrow though heck. I have shot though targets, shot them into 2x6, and have hit them with other arrows and they are still straight and flying well. I'm going to pick up another dozen once I can find them on sale for a decent price on just the shafts.

i thought it was super bad luck to pull apart robin hooded arrows

for a robin hood I would eat the cost of the arrow just to mount that itself lol

I do agree on the FMJ's I hit a cinder block at 40 yards when first sighting in my bow and the arrow lived the field tip was bent to heck but dang nice arrows..

Ha good thing you didnt do it with broad heads