Thread: Another Shameless Plug for a good reason

Default Another Shameless Plug for a good reason

Mike and or whomever may be monitoring this thread I understand if you move or delelte but I be selling nothing.

For anyone who wishes who happens to be in Sqaurebanks during the outdoor show stop in and visit me if you choose. We have made 100 copies of fishing Rainbows on the Gulkana Watershed. Nice little 60 slide show of maps, ADFG information, BLM information and our twist on 16 years of chasing fish on the Gulkana. BMR is not guiding this year on the river so no Sales Pitch. If you have an hour enjoy the the seminar. Covering Fly fishing as well as Spin fishing, float times and camp sites. Our friends at the ADFG have provide some sound data updated as of 2010 concerning the migratory patterns of our friend the Rainbow trout. Lots of great pictures as well to inlcude a video of Canyon Falls.

Fairbanks Show is 20-22 April if you happen to be in town.

RMM
    BMR

Moose:

You will be missed.

Walt
    Gulkana River Rafting

Wish I could make it, would like to see it. I'll see if TSS can stop buy and get some info since your willing to give it up. I'm hoping to float the Gulkana this year for the first time, but that is all dependent on timing. Thanks for sharing Moose!

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

squarebanks dont deserve no outdoor show

I wish I could've broke free from work. I am looking on trying to find Rainbow's closer to Valdez. Looks like the Gulkana will be my best choice. Hopefully flyfishers guide will have some tips for that river.