Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing CHild MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! fairbanks north pole area

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Missing CHild MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! fairbanks north pole area

[QUOTE=Vince;1104822]MY 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WENT MISSING .. AT THE MOMENT WE PRESUME RUNAWAY... I HAVE A NOTE THAT SAID I TOOK THIS TOO FAR..

SHE IS 16 5'2" ~120LBS

please share this with your kids and if you see her, or hear of her.. PLEASE contact me or the north pole police dept.

mine 907-978 8218 ( alaska monitoring)

NPPD 907 488 6902

she is acting out due to child hood issues, she cuts her arms and may hurt her self if pushed.. I NEED TO FIND MY CHILD!

photo is less then 24 hours old taken yesterday at lunch.

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Sorry to see this happen, Vince . I hope this comes to a quick and happy resolution !

My daughter is the same age and I'll ask if she knows her or has seen her.

Having raised 2 others to their early adults I know the teen years can be 'rough' to put it lightly. Things will get better Vince, they will!
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Good luck Vince.
    Just get her home and show her alot of healthy parental love with an understanding attitude.
    Good and great things can happen following an "unpleasant" situation/event.
    With their limited life experiences, it can be tough, or seem tough, being a teen in todays world.
    Hopefully this situation will be resolved quickly with only a few tears and a happy "beginning".
    Best wishes.

I just gave the informations further to a friend in this area. My youngest ist 17. I hope your daughter will be soon safely back home.

My thoughts are with you and understand your anguish.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Vince just passed it along as far as I possibly can,,,, My hopes & prayers are for you daughter to be found quickly,,can relate.
    Marty

The picture taker is running with it ..

We'll be at the theater late tonight so I'll keep an eye out there. Hope Alex wises up and comes home soon.

I hate hearing this. Been thru it a few times myself. Our relationship always gets stronger after we have it out and we both learn from it. Now we are best freinds. Hang in there man. I will be thinking and hoping for the best for you and your daughter all weekend. Good luck!!

Vince will keep an eye out and ask my step daughter, I thought that was you I seen in the hospitol yesterday, I looked at you and said to myself I know this guy. I hope everything works out for the best.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Jerod View Post
    We'll be at the theater late tonight so I'll keep an eye out there. Hope Alex wises up and comes home soon.
    Thanks jerod.. she is by in large a polite girl.. if you( anyone) see her.. walk right up to her and ask her to call and let me know shes okay.. she does not have her cell phone
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Vince,

I will share this with my kids down here in Wasilla. You never know, they may see her down this way. Godspeed!!

Brett

I sent this up to my daughter at UAF. Maybe while she's wandering around she might run into your daughter.

Default Update

theymay be headed south to anchorage area.. I have gotten information that her BF.. stole his dads truck early this morning and they ran away together..

Also... my Ex wife filled me in on details about her seperation from the pos that molested my daughter in 06.. seems he MAY have been the one that has been providing the kids the pills and may be assisting them..from Eagle river.

i do not have a description of hte truck and am waiting for contact from the BF s father.

meet on face book here

let me know, i'll pass the info to cantwel gas station or wait there myself...call i'll be away from computer for 2 hrs..
    378-6766
    marty

I'll be thinking of you Vince...........cod
    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine!

Well give me some info on the POS and his vehicle and I can be on the look out. I'm away this weekend but I have teenage daughters in ER and would like to look out for POS's like this. Pills and herion are making another round in the valley and ER so I have heard. Gotta go, starting to get mad...

Vince,
    Your in our thoughts. On the slope so nothing I can do. Won't be long till you have her back with everyone on the lookout.
    BK

Vince,, Cantwell AST aware, download pic, 45 min ago, pic is up a gas station, eyes. one car at gas station at 7am no pickup at that time.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast