Thread: WOLF behavior Question......??? Human Urine.

Default WOLF behavior Question......??? Human Urine.

I have a Wolf that has been stopping buy for the last 3 weeks. Now I use a separate 5 gal. bucket for my #1 or #2 human applications. The Pee bucket gets dumped fairly near the cabin. The poop bucket get dumped elsewhere.

Here is my question why does the wolf every night go to where I dump my urine.......???? Is this a weird wolf behavior, or could any strong urine (Even human) be a wolf lure......????

I have a regular Lynx that avoids that area.......

Nope Its normal! i have peed more than once when I set snares for them on trails with good success they are curious and want to know who is peeing in their turf. I bet if you set a cam out you would see that it will urinate on top of yours to show that it is his turf.

Every night? If that's the case, I'd be happy to investigate it for you by moonlight with my .223 in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    Every night? If that's the case, I'd be happy to investigate it for you by moonlight with my .223 in hand.
    I have had it look in the window at noon'ish and study me. It is not a very big wolf.

Bsj425.........I am now wondering if I should be saving my urine in 5 gal. buckets in the barn, then pour into empty two plastic beer bottles for sale to trappers. (somehow that did not come out quite right).

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    I have had it look in the window at noon'ish and study me. It is not a very big wolf.

Bsj425.........I am now wondering if I should be saving my urine in 5 gal. buckets in the barn, then pour into empty two plastic beer bottles for sale to trappers. (somehow that did not come out quite right).
    Lol I dont know anyone who would buy human urine since EVERYONE has some available at some point in the day LOL. You could always try I guess its all how you market it I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsj425 View Post
    Lol I dont know anyone who would buy human urine since EVERYONE has some available at some point in the day LOL. You could always try I guess its all how you market it I suppose.
    I guess your right, I thought mine was special blend of Tequila, Coffee and Beer.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    .........I am now wondering if I should be saving my urine in 5 gal. buckets in the barn, then pour into empty two plastic beer bottles for sale to trappers. (somehow that did not come out quite right).
    Ha! "Come in with the milk"!
    " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg