Thread: Baileys sheep

Default Baileys sheep

Got drug into town today cause the wife wanted to do some furniture shopping. We hit a couple places, which is another way of saying both of the furniture stores in town. I made it out of store one with out spending a dime! Well things didn't go so well at store two... The brilliant marketing dept at Baileys furniture managed to distract me with...

I honestly don't know how long I stared at it but apparently it was long enough that when I came back to reality the wife was telling me we had to drive to the back of the store to pick up our new bed...

Great shot on a nice ram there Jon !!!....................I'm kind of intrigued by the little bear cub in the tree....

What?....you didn't track down the story...WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN...???......Details man, we need details..!!!.......lol

Quote Originally Posted by kahahawai View Post
    Great shot on a nice ram there Jon !!!....................I'm kind of intrigued by the little bear cub in the tree....
    Remember that little one I killed, that is its brother! J/K, I would love to legally take one, like in 16B if I had a means to get there and hunt. I would have it sewn into a life size teddy bear though.

Their warehouse around back has a lot of nice mounts hanging on the wall Wonder who the family hunter is.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

I am curious if this was the sheep that was rode down a spire and almost cost the hunter his death. There is an outdoor life story about a Bob Bailey who was permanently disabled after "ridin" his sheep down about 400 ft.

Sincerely,
    Thomas

replica horns on sheep, not sure where the real horns lives....
    I ♥ Big Sheep