Thread: 2011/12 AK Backcountry Video's

Default 2011/12 AK Backcountry Video's

I'd Love to see some of the Backcountry edits from this year. Please share your videos from this Epic Snow year.

“The mountains are calling and I must go.” --John Muir

Good work! I guess ill join in the fun too. The snow has been amazing this year thats for sure.

It is uploaded in HD if you want to turn the quality up.

Awesome Edit bro, One of the best of seen.. Thanks for the share !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnanam View Post
    good work! I guess ill join in the fun too. The snow has been amazing this year thats for sure.

It is uploaded in hd if you want to turn the quality up.
    i'm better than you!!!!!
    I am not against the flippin kenai, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering every other stream... ~Paul O'Neil~/~Wyo2AK~

Getting taken out by your sluff.... Minus 5000 points! Good thing you're not a pro.

Here are my points for the day.

- Handed out 5 Red Bulls at tin can parking lot 1500pts, drove off and hit a better mtn 500
    - Pole Whacking 200pts
    - Ego calm "best snowboarder" 500pts
    - Radness yell 200pts
    - Ride out of an avalanche 1000pts
    - Write your name with pea in the snow 500pts
    - Best goggle tan: 500 pts
    - Tell a random you're the best skier/rider on the mountain: 300pts
    - Pro call out to injun joe in g-wood 500pts
    - That line was a 2000 pt line also.

Check your rule book, there is no rule of getting taken out by sluff. So for that i call you out on cheating witch is a rule and it is -5000 for you joe.

Like i said i cant believe you guys are pro, I'm way better then you and my points prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by jnanam View Post
    - Pro call out to injun joe in g-wood 500pts
    - That line was a 2000 pt line also.

Check your rule book, there is no rule of getting taken out by sluff. So for that i call you out on cheating witch is a rule and it is -5000 for you joe.

Like i said i cant believe you guys are pro, I'm way better then you and my points prove it.
    So for that I call you out for being an ignorant ass, which is a rule. Furthermore, it is a rule for you to lern yer grammer. Like I said, I can't believe you wish you were a pro. I'm way better than you! Also, a pro call out on some jackass that is obviously not a pro.... -10,000 pts. for you, Adam!

Quote Originally Posted by injun joe View Post
    So for that I call you out for being an ignorant ass, which is a rule. Furthermore, it is a rule for you to lern yer grammer. Like I said, I can't believe you wish you were a pro. I'm way better than you! Also, a pro call out on some jackass that is obviously not a pro.... -10,000 pts. for you, Adam!
    1. recheck the rule book there is no "sluff take out". You could call me for a back slap but you can't make up rules.
    2. the 2nd rule of GNAR "Each player must score themselves" your deductions don't count.
    3. ignorant ass is not a rule, please check your rule book again.
    4. I have never claimed to be the best speller but when you call someone out about grammar, you should spell slough right.

See page 218 of Bruce Tremper's book, Staying Alive in Avalanche Terrain. Sluff Management Techniques

Just because its in a book doesn't mean its true. If that was the case you would find bibles in the the non-fiction section and there would be a line everyday at the train station downtown with people heading to Hogwarts.

Step 1 find a dictionary or go to one online, here is one for you http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary
    Step 2 look up sluff, you won't find it in your book and online you will be directed to slough
    Step 3 Admit I'm way better then you

Simply Amazing! Really inspiring. I hope to find that kind of snow and sun someday