Thread: What is wrong with the local government

Default What is wrong with the local government

http://www.adn.com/2012/03/26/239111...od-safety.html

People should take responsibliliy for what they consume? so we all have to get a lab at home to make sure the food was prepared correctly before we can eat............. Unreal.............

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

If nothing else, the lawyers won't let that happen....they would go out of business!!

This lady wants people to take responsibility for their actions????? There is no room in this country for people who spew such nonsense!!!!!! We all derserve the right to sue the pants off anyone we want simply because we are too stupid/lazy to make a conscious decision for ourselves. (end of sarcastic rant)

Quote Originally Posted by FishKing View Post
    http://www.adn.com/2012/03/26/239111...od-safety.html

People should take responsibliliy for what they consume? so we all have to get a lab at home to make sure the food was prepared correctly before we can eat............. Unreal.............

Guess u could get a lab if u want. Do u feel absolutely safe when u go to a restaurant?? The gov't regulates all the food that goes thru there and no one ever gets sick eating there... well except for the occasional e coili, botulism, and other food poisons. They probably just didnt get the memo. Heck the gobament was even going after the Amish for drinking raw milk with their friends. Sheesh, where does it end. Our country was founded on freedom and liberty. A fella can find all kinds of rule making countries all over the world. But its pretty hard to find one that was founded on freedoms and liberty like this one was. I'm for keeping this one of a kind nation as free as possible. The govt protects only itself. Lets let the people decide for themselves what they want to indulge in.
    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine!

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Quote Originally Posted by cod View Post
    Guess u could get a lab if u want. Do u feel absolutely safe when u go to a restaurant?? The gov't regulates all the food that goes thru there and no one ever gets sick eating there... well except for the occasional e coili, botulism, and other food poisons. They probably just didnt get the memo. Heck the gobament was even going after the Amish for drinking raw milk with their friends. Sheesh, where does it end. Our country was founded on freedom and liberty. A fella can find all kinds of rule making countries all over the world. But its pretty hard to find one that was founded on freedoms and liberty like this one was. I'm for keeping this one of a kind nation as free as possible. The govt protects only itself. Lets let the people decide for themselves what they want to indulge in.
    Oh please!!!! When did the gov't ever "go after the Amish for drinking raw milk with their freinds"? (Keep in mind there is a difference between drinking raw milk with their friends and selling raw milk to the public)

The key word in this is GOVERNMENT
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by cod View Post
    Could you imagine how many people would be sick from foods it the inspectors stopped regulating? Even with regulations restaurants and food vendors still do not prepare food correctly and people get sick all the time. If you remember a few years ago a peanut butter manufacture sent out products even though it had salmonella-lacedand six kids died. I guess Alaskans producers want to be able to do the same thing because they want to save a dime. GREED is what is tearing this state and country apart…………
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29059234...-bad-prouctsd/

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    Oh please!!!! When did the gov't ever "go after the Amish for drinking raw milk with their freinds"?
    Not the amish, but close. The FDA raiding a picnic than destroying all the food being served is not tyranny?

http://www.naturalnews.com/034125_fo...om_picnic.html