Thread: Trapping Lake louise area

Default Trapping Lake louise area

I was wondering if anyonek new of any trappers that trap up at Lake Louise. I am thinking of buying property there. one I am thinking about is about 2-3 miles from the lodge and the other one is about ten miles on a un named lake. I don't want to buy something and then find out that there are trappers in that area already. So if anyone know of someone that is trapping in the area i you don't mind letting me know if anyone is trapping around thereI would appreciate it.

I can tell you there are multiple trappers that work in that general area, however, I don't what exact areas their lines cover. There are some folks who post on here that do trap in that area, hopefully they'll chime in on this. A call to ADF&G in Glennallen might be helpful to, as they probably have a somewhat decent idea what is going on in that general area.

The area is covered pretty well. Multiple trappers all trying not to step on each others toes.

I have a cabin and a trapline at Lake Louise. I also know of others and where their lines are. Slim pickings for area's for sure up that way. PM me if still interested and we can talk..

Steve