Thread: The Perfect Alaska Handgun and Ammo

Default The Perfect Alaska Handgun and Ammo

Check out this video and sign me up, I want one!!!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydOtlD-YVns

I would have thought that was a Glock Model 18 and not model 17

Was wondering the same thing?????

Unsafe shooting practices aside, that looks like a heck of alot of fun.

That was a Glock 18 and as always "Have nice day"

Pretty cool. In some countries private ownership of selective fire weapons is permitted. Is goood!!

I have a friend with a class III who sells a lot of fun stuff to police departments around here. We get to shoot the G18, MP5K and a neat little Vector sub gun.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    That was a Glock 18 and as always "Have nice day"

Pretty cool. In some countries private ownership of selective fire weapons is permitted. Is goood!!

I have a friend with a class III who sells a lot of fun stuff to police departments around here. We get to shoot the G18, MP5K and a neat little Vector sub gun.
    Post a vid of the MP5 when you shoot one next! Love those guns and wish I could own one.

Any of you guys notice the glock with the tracer rounds malfunction, even in slow motion? It flashes at the action once!

This thing chambered in 10mm... Yes; you will be able kill everything that walks in Alaska. I can't even imagine the blood
    Loss suffered by what ever is hit with this thing. I Like; I Like very much...

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy View Post
    Is your buddy full up on the 'friend' side of things or does he need more friends? I would gladly volunteer...

There is a full auto (non-select fire) sear for the standard Glock frame (not the G20/21 and so on). I tried to get one but the manufacturer wouldn't sell it without a LE letter since we can't build machine guns anymore for the common folks. That's why the registered machine guns are so expensive.

I have a couple suppressed MP-5's waiting transfer to a customer but I can't shoot their guns. I will see if I can make a video when ATF gets done playing with the Form 4's. Full auto is fun when someone else (Uncle Sam) is buying the ammo!! I destroyed a full auto AK I built because my kids kept shooting up all the ammo....darn kids!!
    Somewhere along the way I have lost the ability to act politically correct. If you should find it, please feel free to keep it.

DaggaBoyAK

Like if you ask how expensive it is to shoot, you can't afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by akrstabout View Post
    Post a vid of the MP5 when you shoot one next! Love those guns and wish I could own one.

Any of you guys notice the glock with the tracer rounds malfunction, even in slow motion? It flashes at the action once!
    At 1m:32s and also 1m:42s the flashes at the gun seem like they would be a little disconcerting.

Lost Sheep

"That's *** I'm talkin about"
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed