Thread: Scope for M-1A

Default Scope for M-1A

just got a M-1A with a springield mount, but no scope, it is always interesting to start an argument, so....what kind of scope should I buy? I used the ART-II on an M-21 in the Army but those are way out of my price range.
    The winner isn't the person with the most gold when they die, but rather, the person with the most stories.

The best that you can afford to buy. There are always 'newer' ones out there but just for now get a good quality that you can afford and save for something better.

save up for what you want, my opinion Night Force FTW

I made my longest shot ever with an M-14 with a 10 X Mark IV Scope. A I think a 40 MM objective is all that mount can handle.
    The Army has M21's?
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

The Army had M-21s in 1985 when I was in....**** you made me feel old.
    The winner isn't the person with the most gold when they die, but rather, the person with the most stories.

I hear fellas mention this scope once in awhile, and don't bash it too much, but I wonder how it'd hold up in "up North" weather extremes: http://www.opticsplanet.net/leatherw...rt2510x44.html