Thread: Cabela's Geodesic?

Default Cabela's Geodesic?

Has anyone tried it yet? I'm in need of a new tent for my goat hunt, but as well, for all my ATV, fly, or anythign but hiking in hunt/fishing trips. they have them on base here and look like they'll hold up. Lots of guylines, look very similar to the XWT and Guide series tents. I'm also looking for a solo tunnel style for when I need to spend a night on the ridge away from camp. The Eureka Solitare looked insteresting, but everything I read says they are great if it weren't for the poles breaking. I don't need a hurricane proof solo tent, if teh wether turns to the point that it won't handle I'm hiding or hoofing for camp anyway.

Got a 4 man geodesic guide tent... for sale. I love the tent, i just need a little more space for family camping. Going to buy the 6 man, same model. Got a good friend who has the 6 man and really likes it as well. It's in absolute perfect condition bought last season. includes aluminum poles and optional floor liner that attaches on 6 corners. cost 425, asking 350. pm me for more info.

Got the Hilleberg akto as well, not for sale, but a really good solo tent!