Thread: A day out with dad

Default A day out with dad

Was able to get out on Saturday with my dad and chase around some of those white birdies. Managed to get six of them when we spooked up a small covey.
    Attached Images Attached Images

NiceNice! always fun.
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Very nice! I was out yesterday too and got 6 birds and 2 rabbits. Could have got a lot more, but that was all I felt like cleaning after a hard day of riding.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticmayhem View Post
    Very nice! I was out yesterday too and got 6 birds and 2 rabbits. Could have got a lot more, but that was all I felt like cleaning after a hard day of riding.
    where were u at? u were on 4 wheelers?
    Semper Fi!

I went up the Glenn hwy to Notellum creek on snowmachines. Still plenty of snow up that way. I even bumped into a pair of 7/8 curl rams on the top of the mountain. One of them had the tightest curl I have ever seen. 6 sleds went out, but only 4 made it back under their own power. My brother blew his engine about 10 miles back, and another guy blew his about halfway home. Still, we all had fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticmayhem View Post
    I went up the Glenn hwy to Notellum creek on snowmachines. Still plenty of snow up that way. I even bumped into a pair of 7/8 curl rams on the top of the mountain. One of them had the tightest curl I have ever seen. 6 sleds went out, but only 4 made it back under their own power. My brother blew his engine about 10 miles back, and another guy blew his about halfway home. Still, we all had fun.
    wow i hope they werent arctic cats, cause thats all i got.
    Semper Fi!

Haha, nope, the Polaris had an oil line fall off and locked a bearing, and the ski-doo was running lean and melted a cylinder as far as we could tell. The cats stayed home cuz they couldn't hang with the big dogs