Thread: Ruger SR22

Default Ruger SR22

I was thinking of getting this newer .22 pistol. Does anyone have any experience with this gun? Pros/Cons? Thanks in advance.

Lefty, I dont have 1, YET ! But ive been thinking hard about getting 1, as soon as I can. If you havent already, you should check out Hickok 45 on utube, he did a vid on 1.

They sure look like my Walther P22s to me but without the odd magazine catch everyone hates. I wonder if they shoot as good as the P22s which are little tack drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    They sure look like my Walther P22s to me but without the odd magazine catch everyone hates. I wonder if they shoot as good as the P22s which are little tack drivers.
    Agree as I own a P22 as well. The guys on rimfire central are giving very favorable reviews of the new Ruger. It seems to shoot alot of different brands of ammo very well. Held a couple at SCI this year and plan on buying one when the price settles.
    Seems like one the better things Ruger has brought out lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    Agree as I own a P22 as well. The guys on rimfire central are giving very favorable reviews of the new Ruger. It seems to shoot alot of different brands of ammo very well. Held a couple at SCI this year and plan on buying one when the price settles.
    Seems like one the better things Ruger has brought out lately.
    Iím waiting on price to settle and also to see if it gets popular enough to be well supported in the aftermarket with toys, I think it will, hope so anyway.