Thread: Who's going to get one first?

Default Who's going to get one first?

LOL, not me for a couple of reasons, one, my hands aren't big enough to hold that monster and two, I can't afford the gloves that guy was wearing!!

In all seriousness, I think it's a gimmick. It's for the CEO that wants the trickest gun in the tower. He couldn't shoot it if he had to regardless of how many barrels he has down range.

Interesting idea but I think I'll pass on this one.
    MyTime

Never was taken with carnival side show acts. I'll pass.
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence

I emailed the company on pricing and availability and was told they are still setting up worldwide distribution. I was told to keep checking back on the website for more info as it becomes available, and pricing will be available when they are reasy to begin shipping. The company is thinking of setting up a "pre-order" page where those who pre-order this sidearm can get special serial numbers for no extra charge.
    My wife thought it would be good for bear as 19 possible rounds available and two simultaneous hits from a .45 would be effective. Easier to carry than a 12ga.
    But there is the BIG question of; will that thing be labeled a machine gun due to firing more than one shot with one pull of the trigger. Gotta wait and see. I bet the thing will be near $2k at least.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

DaggaBoyAK

Beautiful handgun. The frontal view is almost shocking.
    Aside from the increased total capacity of rounds, would there be any advantage to this double gun as compared to a regular old common single barrel?
    Faster followup shots? I think not. At least not with any degree of accuracy.

But I can't get past that view from the front.