Thread: High country Supreme 80 lb

Default High country Supreme 80 lb

I just picked up a used High country supreme 80 lb draw bow used for $100.00 looks like it's in great shape, but I would like to get it adjusted as the previous owner was about 6 inches taller then me. Any recommendations?
    Last edited by Daveinthebush; 03-14-2012 at 19:03.

so what exactly are you looking to adjust. I assume you are talking about the draw length.. Not exactly sure but I do not believe they have modules for draw lenght in that bow but I could be way off. Look at the cams and see if there are any screws holding any modules where the string would go around at full draw or any additional notches for the string to sit in,if you can post a pic and I will be able to give you a better answer,if no adjustment you could always call high country to see about new cams.If not sure on any of this you could go over to Screaming Eagle I have heard good things about them..
    Dave

yes, I am looking to adjust the draw length. the guy who sold it to me said he had adjusted it to his length, but he may have been feeding me a line. I'll check for the adjustment screws.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big_dog60 View Post
    yes, I am looking to adjust the draw length. the guy who sold it to me said he had adjusted it to his length, but he may have been feeding me a line. I'll check for the adjustment screws.
    Thanks
    the pic is a typical type of module cam the green part is interchangeable. Your bow is an older model bow if I am not mistaken so best case is it has other string grooves for adjustment ill try to find a pic for you.How long do you feel it is when you are at full draw... that being said you will more then likely have to take it in and they will put it on the press to adjust
    dave

does your cam look like this,this is a high country with a mod if so you can call high country and give them the specs and they can probably help you out with new mods and you can put them on your self..
    hopes this helps you out
    dave

i believe that is the hatchet cam

Yes, I think you are correct. I didn't get time to look the bow over last night. I would like to adjust it down about 4 inches or so. Currently the full draw is about at my ear.

not sure how much it will be able to change but high country will be able to tell you, when you find out what mods send me a note and Ill check around for ya...