Thread: A couple of items of interest.

Default A couple of items of interest.

Just thought I might pass on some info that might help out some members for the up coming season. I ran in to a couple of items at really good prices. The first one are mil. surplus wool blend pants for $ 12.98 a pair and they seem to have lots of sizes, O.D. green . I bought 3 pair because the shipping costs about the same. The other item is a tipi tarp. I've used this thing several times and is well worth the money.I paid $170.00 + shipping. Camo in color, my favorite. Here is the contact info. Pants, ArmyGear.Net . Tipi , Wyominglostandfound.Com. Good luck, Ron.

always nice for people to take the time to share info like this, thanks
    Semper Fi and God Bless

I actually tried to get the pants but on checkout was greeted with a note saying they only ship I the lower 48.
    -Matt

Kingman or any one else need to order from Army Gear I'd be glad to order or receive an order and reship it to you from Wa. I didnt know they wouldnt ship to Ak. Sorry, Ron.

Don't worry about it I shipped it to my parents. My brother is coming up in May so he can bring em I they don't just ship them up.