Thread: rep back?

Default rep back?

So when ever I send a reputation point to somebody a little thing always comes up that says "......you may be lucky enough to revieve the same thing back...." something ot that affect. and somebodys signature on here is "i rep back" I was messin around on here yesterday and could not figure out how to do that.....whats the deal?
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Quote Originally Posted by FurFishGame View Post
    ...somebodys signature on here is "i rep back" I was messin around on here yesterday and could not figure out how to do that.....whats the deal?
    Have you ever heard the saying "you rep my back and I'll rep yours"?....
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

Quote Originally Posted by iofthetaiga View Post
    Have you ever heard the saying "you rep my back and I'll rep yours"?....
    No. I havnt...
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Quote Originally Posted by FurFishGame View Post
    So when ever I send a reputation point to somebody a little thing always comes up that says "......you may be lucky enough to revieve the same thing back...." something ot that affect. and somebodys signature on here is "i rep back" I was messin around on here yesterday and could not figure out how to do that.....whats the deal?

Although I don't understand why someone would "rep" someone just for their act of "repping" you, but to each their own. When I give rep to someone, I didn't do anything worthy of rep, just felt that they did. If you do for some reason want to "rep back" someone, all you have to do is find one of their posts (easily done through their profile) and click the "rep" button on the bottom left.

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    Although I don't understand why someone would "rep" someone just for their act of "repping" you, but to each their own. When I give rep to someone, I didn't do anything worthy of rep, just felt that they did. If you do for some reason want to "rep back" someone, all you have to do is find one of their posts (easily done through their profile) and click the "rep" button on the bottom left.
    Well sometimes they say something really encouraging or something, I prolly wouldn't go through all the trouble to do it but I was just curious

Not to high jack this but how many rep pionts does it take to get another box. Do you have to be a paying member to get them to show up?

Sweepint
    Wasilla, (when not overseas)
    '' Livn' The Dream ''
    26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam

i had never seen that, i am a splended one to behold