Thread: Partner wanted: Early-Mid-Sept

Default Partner wanted: Early-Mid-Sept

I was going to do this solo but I actually like to share a camp.

I'm looking for a partner with their own boat for a 7-8 day mixed bag hunt on an undisclosed river this fall. Possibilities are caribou, bear, moose, wolf, wolverine, waterfowl in early to mid September--I don't have exact dates yet as I'm waiting on my work schedule for the summer fall.

The river is mostly class I/II with a few spots at III. I've never run this river but the intel I have says the Class III spots can lined without too much difficulty. I will be rifle hunting and I will be bringing a shotgun and my Chessie. The presence of the dog is non-negotiable.

We split costs 50/50.

I have an Aire Traveler which is big enough for me. If you have a similar craft or small cat AND experience and are interested please PM me. Need to book an air taxi for a portion of this trip. We'll discuss the details in person.

If cave men had been trophy hunters the Wooly Mammoth would be alive today

Personal message sent

Default Partner wanted: Early-Mid-Sept

Erik how'd this work out - did you find a partner?
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed