Thread: fish finder/GPS. Which model ?

Default fish finder/GPS. Which model ?

Iam looking to get a fish finder with temp, depth,and GPS speed.Thanks for any input.Don't need the 500.00 one !!!

Can't help you under $500, but up a little from that, the Lowrance Elite 5 is the best I've used in all my years of using them. Just a whole lot more machine for the money than any comparably priced model.

I recommend Garmin! we use them for some time ...

Garmin 535 GPS is on ebay now, refurbished, 1 yr warrenty, for $430. 535s has fishfinder also, will be slightly higher. Need Ak topo chart which is additional $100. This would be great unit. Bud
    Wasilla

My partner and I went through 4 Lowrance units and gave up......Garmins have worked flawlessly for us!

Another vote for the Lowrance Elite 5...you won`t beat it for the $$. The Lowrance sonar is some of the best you can get in that price range.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

gotta ask is this going on a canoe? if so, pick up a refurbished vexilar, they have mounts for a trolling motor. You can get a temp gauge that clips onto a rod easy enough, lower it down reel up and wamo....and a hand held gps works great, I have one of the garmin gpsmaps used it charter fishing when my lawrance crashed. Was just as good, minus the itty bitty screen and having to be zoomed in so close to see details on the charts.

if your trolling find sensers you can run to your riggers (or slightly above) to read speed and temp, mind you they are not cheap.