Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal double barrel 1911

Default Arsenal double barrel 1911

Anyone else seen this yet? Video here as well....
    Last edited by hunt_ak; 03-14-2012 at 02:45.

Wow, and you thought my EAA witness had a thick grip!

Ok who out there wants to order one in so i can play with it for a few short seconds.

Sterling Cook
    Arctic Ammo & Rwloading supplies
    4900 palmer-wasilla hwy ste 1B
    Wasilla AK 99654
    907-357-3381

and all the men in the congergtion said.........."AMEN!!!"
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

did anybody else read the thing under the video....they brought up a good point.....460 grains hitting an ince apart would absalutly hammer a bear.....
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Is it just me?; or does this:
    Attachment 57967

Remind you of this:
    Attachment 57968

Hmmm, will it shoot that cool anti-zombie ammo too?

....No thanks. I'm quite happy with my P12-45, even though it only has one barrel.
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It
    #Resist

I know someone is going to get this thing. I have a Birchwood membership and will supply ammo........
    "What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the leaves, that makes you want to get drunk?” --Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Man View Post
    I know someone is going to get this thing. I have a Birchwood membership and will supply ammo........
    Speak, o brother!

Chamber it in 10mm and I`m on it.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Dang it HuntAK you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by AK2AZ View Post
    Chamber it in 10mm and I`m on it.
    Yeah who cares about a .45, I am with you on this one! 460gr of 10mm is where it is at! Geesh, if you are gonna do it, mise well do it right the first time!!

Somebody could buy one, charge $10 + ammo to shoot a double mag, and clean up!

I'd pay $10 + ammo to shoot one, but I would never buy one!
    I may be slow, but I get where I'm going!

I couldn't get the fisrst link to work. They did talk about individual triggers and all but the second video was just both sides firing at once. Does it fire individually? It almost looked like the slides are locked together.
    Mike
    (mild curiousity, I'm not going to be the one to buy it)
    Mike
    www.alaskaatvclub.org
    There is a faster way off the mountain, might hurt a little though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Echo View Post
    I couldn't get the fisrst link to work. They did talk about individual triggers and all but the second video was just both sides firing at once. Does it fire individually? It almost looked like the slides are locked together.
    Mike
    (mild curiousity, I'm not going to be the one to buy it)
    There is one slide with two barrels in it and just one trigger.

My wonderments are how could you regulate the barrels, how do you get both rounds to fire at exactly the same time, and what happens when one side fires and the other has a delayed fire . . . does it drag the slower infighting round out and pitch it into my shirt pocket??
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

If it fires both barrels at the same time with one trigger pull, as it seems, then it is a machine gun by US federal law. It appears as though it has one hammer to fire both barrels simultaneously. Pretty cool, but kind of a legal issue here in the US. I guess one could import one as a post sample machine gun. Years ago we bolted a left and right handed 1100 remington shotgun together, what fun.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Quote Originally Posted by gunbugs View Post
    If it fires both barrels at the same time with one trigger pull, as it seems, then it is a machine gun by US federal law. It appears as though it has one hammer to fire both barrels simultaneously. Pretty cool, but kind of a legal issue here in the US. I guess one could import one as a post sample machine gun. Years ago we bolted a left and right handed 1100 remington shotgun together, what fun.

Would a Class III solve this issue?

Yup, good catch there Gunbugs. Kind of a gray aria if its "automatically shooting" the 2nd round or not but I wouldn't want the legal bills to find out.

From NFA-26 U.S.C. Chapter 53:
    “Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot,
    automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a singel function of the trigger."

As it would not be listed it wouldn’t be transferable but with the right FFL a sample could be had just like any other un-listed machinegun. Very deep water to wade for this thing I think.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I think this is the biggest gimmick i have seen in years LOL

We might have a loop-hole here folks!

The People's Republic of Kalifornistan restricts magazine capacity to 10 rounds or less, my read on the law finds no mention of multiple magazines, only that the mag hold less than 10 boolits. We have a winner.....

Does not qualify as a Class three machine gun since one pull of the trigger sends off one boolit. Two triggers, two boolits....another winner!

.45 ACP plus .45 ACP does not necessarily equal .90 ACP, does it? New math and all....?

Now I just need to stuff that hog into an ankle holster....
    Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for the shadow is mine and so is the valley. Thy Glock and thy M14 comfort me in days of civil unrest and terror

Can’t be two triggers, that wouldn’t work, wont time the one peace slide right so it would be ejecting loaded rounds all the time . . . or just jamming from lack of energy in the one fired round, or senting flyers arking into the sky. Yes there are two trigger control locations, right and left because a center placement would be awkward two makes it ambidextrous. Two controls does not make two triggers any more than adding a weak side safety control lever would make it doubly safe, it's is still just one safety mechanism in there just like there is one trigger mechanism.

I didn’t look at the magazine but it looked like one fat 16 round double row mag to me not two 1911 single stacks. That one doesn’t matter to me anyway, I avoid California like stepping in dog poop but I bet Sacramento could find a list of issues with it.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast