Thread: What the condition of the ferry trail?

Default What the condition of the ferry trail?

So I drew a antlerless tag for the ferry trail this year. I know they did some kind of work out there last year. Does anyone have an information on the over all condition of the trail? I play on going out there around August to check it out and find a campspot (even though I already have one in mind). I just want to know what its like so I'm totally blindsided. BTW, my tag is for the north side of the inertie (backhalf).
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

ferry high way? if your nice i will put you up and let you hunt in comfort...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    ferry high way? if your nice i will put you up and let you hunt in comfort...
    Lol, thanks Vince. I'm hoping it won't take long to drop one. My buddy didn't draw anything, so we have to go to our back up location. Worst case, ill have about 12 days to find one and get it bagged and tagged.
    Hunt until you don't like it any more

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by jcorwin4278 View Post
    Lol, thanks Vince. I'm hoping it won't take long to drop one. My buddy didn't draw anything, so we have to go to our back up location. Worst case, ill have about 12 days to find one and get it bagged and tagged.
    i have a nice camp in ferry with plenty of cows wandering by.. its kind of like growing up... when we shot moose over coffee.. wait.. still do that LOL
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I thought that the ATV path by the RR bridge was small for most 4 wheelers. Other than that the first 8-10 miles was like a dirt road.
    My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkay View Post
    I thought that the ATV path by the RR bridge was small for most 4 wheelers. Other than that the first 8-10 miles was like a dirt road.
    last fall they started on the road for the eva creek wind project.. this year will be regulated as they will be hauling 150' long blades up the hill... have cement plants up and running the works.. i have access to my claim still so i dont worry what they are doing.. but it should be fun. last year the D9 was nice and moved over for us no issues... but they were not behind any schedules or over any budgets yet

meet on face book here