Thread: Tikka T3 Super Lite

Tupper Lake, NEW YORK IN THE CENTER OF THE ADIRONDACK MTS.

Default Tikka T3 Super Lite

Does anyone know if the Super Lite comes in a lefthanded option. I e-mailed both Cabelas and Sportsmans Warehouse and neither store could say for sure. These two stores had exclusive deals with Beretta for these guns but even their people don`t know the answer????

Quote Originally Posted by alottabs View Post
    Does anyone know if the Super Lite comes in a lefthanded option. I e-mailed both Cabelas and Sportsmans Warehouse and neither store could say for sure. These two stores had exclusive deals with Beretta for these guns but even their people don`t know the answer????
    I've asked the same thing, and have gotten the same response ~ nobody can tell me definitivly yes or no.
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

I have been unable to get an answer from anyone at Sporties if and when they will be getting anymore super lites in stock. Let alone one for all you demanding and unrealistic lefties! Seriously though, you would think the gun manufactures would fall inline with the reel manufactures. Now a left handed reel is just as available as a right handed one. If I could only figure out a way to make a reversable bolt. Any engineers out there?
    Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Chinese proverb

If you are refering to the Tikka T3 lite yes it comes in a left hand model. I did not know there is an ultra light the T3 is 6.5 LBS i bought one a couple years ago for the wife.

Sweepint
    Wasilla, (when not overseas)
    '' Livn' The Dream ''
    26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam

Quote Originally Posted by sweepint View Post
    If you are refering to the Tikka T3 lite yes it comes in a left hand model. I did not know there is an ultra light the T3 is 6.5 LBS i bought one a couple years ago for the wife.
    The Tikka T3 Ultra light is 5.5lbs. Very nice, I bought one in .270win and wow this thing can shoot! I can't anwer the left handed question though. I am not surprised that Sportsmans doesnt know though. I dont know how many times I have been in there, asked a question just to have the rep read the box looking for the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by JC in AK View Post
    I have been unable to get an answer from anyone at Sporties if and when they will be getting anymore super lites in stock. Let alone one for all you demanding and unrealistic lefties! Seriously though, you would think the gun manufactures would fall inline with the reel manufactures. Now a left handed reel is just as available as a right handed one. If I could only figure out a way to make a reversable bolt. Any engineers out there?
    I was soooo happy when I bought my first left handed reel ~ penn 320GTI I think. I grew up fishing wrong handed and did so for 30+ years. After my first fish on that thing it went into the box and has never been used again.
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Have a T3 Lite LH in 243, unsure if this is the model you're asking about. This is by far the lightest production rifle I have ever come across. It is my understanding it can/could be obtained in calibers up to 300 Mag. Shooting this rifle in 300 Mag would be a religious experience...

Tupper Lake, NEW YORK IN THE CENTER OF THE ADIRONDACK MTS.

To clarify my issue--There is a Tikka T3 Lite that comes in a lefthanded model. I own one. There is also a new Tikka T3 Super Lite that was quite recently put on the market through Sportsmans Warehouse and Cabelas. It is amazing that nobody ANYWHERE can tell you if this new Super Lite can be obtained in a lefthanded model. This is the Worldwide web, isn`t it???? Does the Beretta company have internet??? Pitiful is the word that sums it up!!!!

T3 Lite and T3 superlight are two different models - I have a 7mm rem mag and a 308 (the 7mm rem mag is no 5.5 lbs !) SW and Cabelas don't know because as would be "typical" with Beretta their customer service SUCKS - they don't share nottin', nada - and "IF" you can get a response consider yourself LUCKY ! the guns are nicely done and do shoot though !! expect to wait about a year for any lefties ....

I was in sportsmans last night. The super light is the same gun as the lite, just with flutes in the barrel. They order a batch of them at a time to be fluted and won't have anymore until fall. Seems odd why they don't get more in sooner.

Talking to one of the counter guys at Sporties today. Said you may be able to order a super lite. I wasn't in the position to try today (didn't want to see the entire contents of my closet on the front yard if you know what I mean) but maybe there is hope for you lefty's and those longing for a Tikka super lite! If anyone has any experience with ordering fro Sporties please let me know.

Thanks!
    John
    Life is too important to be taken seriously.

Chinese proverb

my buddy got a lefty super lite last season from sportsmans in wasilla. he had to settle for a short mag instead of a win mag but they had it is stock so he got it right then.

Quote Originally Posted by PPR View Post
    my buddy got a lefty super lite last season from sportsmans in wasilla. he had to settle for a short mag instead of a win mag but they had it is stock so he got it right then.
    My bad it was a lite not a super lite.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=61.558478,-149.433550