Thread: More prayers needed

Default More prayers needed

This can be moved but wanted to ask for some more prayers as I'm going in for surgery on my hernia tomorrow seems pretty straight foreword but still, its prayer is never a bad thing.

goin in at 10, starts at 11:30 sposed to be over at 12:15 or so, its 6 weeks to full recovery. I also got a new job, gonna start in 2 weeks provided everything is going right, will just be milking cows till after 6 weeks is up then I can throw down and we will be working 6 days a week 10 hour days. (he said I can come for the morning milking if I want more hours, but I was like, uhhh, no.) although I will be covering for him some days, so I will start at 6 and get off at 8 or 9. Anyway, if ya could keep me in your thought that would be good! I appreciate it!

FFG
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Prayers sent FFG. Lord bless you and get well soon.

It's all going to be fine! Listen to the doc's on how long before you lift any real weight though. Good call on the morning milking, that just gets old quick

Just said a prayer for you FFG. I trust that the surgery will go well and that you'll heal up fast! Even though you're a strong, young buck, listen to your doctor and follow your recovery regimen. Your body has to last you another 70 yrs! I've been through 2 hernia operations, foolishly thinking I was still 18 and could lift anything. lol.
    Tell us how things are going once the medicine wears off!

FFG man i've had two hernia surgeries and my kid was 3 and went in for double hernia surgery! have a ball man, surgeries weird but it can be fun if you have a good attitude and an open mind. you can learn alot of stuff that'll come in handy someday! no worries man!! you'll do great!!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

You got it FFG. I'll be on the road again...plenty of time to reflect (and pray too). I had one 15 years ago. Worked good. You will be much better. Take it easy for a couple weeks. Do what you are supposed to do.

FFG, everyone is right on point with their recommendations. Follow the recovery plan, I had a double hernia 1 year ago and went up the haul road last August. Should have taken it a little easier!! I still hurt some but it definitely is not like it was!! Found out at 41 yrs old you don't heal the same! You'll be fine good luck prayers sent.

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

FFG:
    OK. I'll remember you.
    Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Prayers said.
    Semper Fi and God Bless

Supporting Member

Prayers sent your way, FFG.

Started right now and will continue. Follow what the doc says in the do/dont coluum. you/ll be just fine.

Prayers sent good luck
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

FFG,
    In our thoughts and hoping for a speedy recovery!
    BK

FFG follow your Doctors advice/instructions... they really do know more than you do... don't bother to ask how I know

prayers your way...

Prayers sent FFG! Had one fixed 2 yrs ago and was back to work 8 days later. Just take it easy for a few - it will "let you know" how to pace yourself - and it won't hurt to have an ice bag handy for the first cpl of days - you'll figure it out!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

Hey FFG, just like everyone else has said, listen to your Docs! It doesn't matter how tough you are (or think you are), you need recuperation time. Overdo it just once or try to do something you shouldn't, and you will be starting all over again...and that just sucks! All us old crusty guys were in your shoes at one time, we all felt ten feet tall and bullet-proof...but as it turns out, we weren't, and speaking only for myself, I tended to learn things the hard way. If I could do it all over again, you better believe I'd listen to what my docs were telling me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FurFishGame View Post
    This can be moved but wanted to ask for some more prayers as I'm going in for surgery on my hernia tomorrow seems pretty straight foreword but still, its prayer is never a bad thing.

goin in at 10, starts at 11:30 sposed to be over at 12:15 or so, its 6 weeks to full recovery. I also got a new job, gonna start in 2 weeks provided everything is going right, will just be milking cows till after 6 weeks is up then I can throw down and we will be working 6 days a week 10 hour days. (he said I can come for the morning milking if I want more hours, but I was like, uhhh, no.) although I will be covering for him some days, so I will start at 6 and get off at 8 or 9. Anyway, if ya could keep me in your thought that would be good! I appreciate it!

FFG

youll do fine! hey that new giant rifle give you a hernia?
    Semper Fi!

HaHa, they gave me some stuff that "made me feel good" and apparently I told all my life secrets and dreams and al my best jokes to the doctors before I got put to sleep. HAHAHA

Thanks everybody. I appreciate it. Good group of fellas around here, I would rep ya all but I can only do some much in one day
    Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Prayers sent!